Policies are subject to change without notice.
Palo Alto & Stanford
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am- 5:00pm
- This is when our office is open to receive phone-calls and emails about catering orders. orders for the following day that are received after hours will be accepted but are not guaranteed to be completed as requested. Orders for Mondays that are received after hours on the Friday or weekend before will be accepted but are not guaranteed to be completed as requested.
- For groups of 25 or more persons, please contact us at least 48 hours in advance. for groups of 50 or more persons, please contact us at least 72 hours in advance. Orders placed within 24 hours of the event start time are subject to a 25.00 late order fee. Orders received after 10:30am for the following business day will not be accepted.
- All catering orders must be confirmed by holding a credit card number in advance. Any orders not held with a credit card may not be processed. Payments are processed up to 24 hours before the event.
- Orders will be delivered up to 30 minutes prior to specified time.
- Free delivery on all catering orders on Stanford Campus and within a 3 mile radius of Coupa Café Palo Alto with a $25.00 minimum order.
- Catering orders to be delivered outside of the 3 mile radius of the Palo Alto location (distance according to directions provided by Google Maps) are subject to a delivery fee starting at $25.00.
- Orders cancelled on the same day as the event are subject to the full charge of the order. Catering orders for groups of 100+ cancelled within 72 hours of event may incur a 50% cancellation charge for the order. Orders cancelled within 24 hours of delivery are subject to a 50% cancellation charge for the order.
- There is an 18% catering fee on all catering orders.
- Delivery time/clean up time change on the day of the event incurs a $25.00 fee.
- Clean up fee is $25.00.
- Regular delivery hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Orders outside of this time frame will incur a $25.00 fee.
- Events with beer and wine will require 12 days for permit processing and a $20 permit fee. If the event is in less than 12 days, there will be a $100 permit fee. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for all beer & wine orders.
Place Settings, Serving Utensils, Etc.
- All plates, napkins, utensils, and serving devices are provided in the compostable form at no additional cost. for beverage services, all cups, creamers, sugars, stirrers, etc. are provided in the compostable form at no additional cost.
- Please inquire about cost of ceramic and china service items, linens, flatware, etc. for your event with our catering coordinator. to ensure adequate time to have these items available for your event, please contact our catering coordinator a minimum of 72 hours in advance of your event to confirm these needs.